Strawberries are high in vitamin C. Eight berries contain 130% of the recommended daily allowance of this vitamin.
- 3 cups quartered strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping
- In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries and sugar. Process until smooth.
- Pour contents into a large bowl. Add sour cream and mix well using a whisk. Fold whipped topping into strawberry mixture.
- Spoon into 8 custard cups. Cover.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
Per Serving (approximate)
|Total Fat||4.7 g|