Corporate Impact Conference
June 12-13, 2013
This is One Conference You Don’t Want to Miss! Register Today!
The Corporate Impact Conference is just around the corner on in Denver, Colorado. This conference is your chance to connect with today’s leading thinkers, including Charles Duhigg, award-winning journalist and best-selling author of The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business.
Hear from Duhigg as he provides a new understanding of human nature and its potential for transformation. Discover how habits form and the impact they can have on business, as you learn to think differently about your organization and your ability to make a lasting impact.
Other great speakers include:
- Katherine V. Smith, Executive Director of the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
- Mike Swenson, President of Crossroads Partnership, Public Relations and Cause Firm
- Jeff Ellis, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Human Resources Shared Services at MGM Resorts
- Stephanie Smirnov of Devries PR, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. of DeVries Global, a public relations micro-network with offices in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Singapore, and London just to name a few.
These speakers are a part of interactive panel discussions and presentations that will help you leave with insights and strategies on how to be as successful as possible in reducing the effects of cancer in your organization.
- Download the agenda outline and the workshop session overview to get a glimpse into the program format, which combines the latest solutions, valuable tools and effective strategies.
- Join our LinkedIn group for more news and highlights about the conference.
- Watch an excerpt from the opening session of the 2011 Corporate Impact Conference, and see a video from an American Cancer Society staff member previewing this year’s conference.
- Highlights for this year’s conference include a Make Some Noise Rally, special 100th Birthday Celebration, exhibit booths with a food demonstration from cookbook authors for the new American Cancer Society cookbook Maya’s Secrets, and special recognition and awards.
Please note: Due to a city wide convention in Denver, we cannot guarantee a guest room for you on the nights of the June 10 and June 11. Register today to reserve your seat — we cannot guarantee housing for the conference after May 13.
More Information About Corporate Impact Conference
You can also find more resources and valuable information about the Corporate Impact Conference and our corporate initiatives below.