Making Strides Against Breast Cancer in Florida
Join us in the fight against breast cancer by joining us for our Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.
What you can do:
- Raise as many donations as possible from family, friends, coworkers and others.
- Organize a team of walkers. Contact us for a Team Leader’s Kit.
- Sponsor a walker with a generous, tax-deductible donation.
- Double your fundraising dollars through matching gifts program.
- Learn how to protect yourself against breast cancer with early detection.
- Volunteer your time and your talent on the day of the event.
- Team Recruitment:Recruit past teams and new teams by making contacts and giving presentations to businesses within the community. Develop and build relationships with Team Leaders.
- Sponsorship: Develop and follow up a plan to obtain corporate sponsors.
- Survivorship: Coordinate survivor activities before and during MSABC.
- Logistics: Finalize arrangements for site and assume responsibility for all site preparation, management, monitoring and cleanup. Coordinate on-site activities, entertainment for event and Corporate Kick Off. Coordinate Accounting and Registration and Volunteer Recruitment.
- Media/Collateral Distribution: Promote MSABC with TV and radio advertising, newsletters, PSA’s, press releases, articles and letters to the editor. Coordinate distribution of collateral materials.
If you are interested in receiving more information about committee responsibilities, please call your local office, or search for your nearest event through to Upcoming Events section of our site.
MSABC Community/Corporate Kick Off
Wrap Up Party