Day to Day
Life is not easy for cancer patients and their loved ones; that's why we are here. We can answer questions about insurance, rides to treatment, wigs, and much more. We are here to help with day-to-day issues and to ease the burden of patients and caregivers. Call us, anytime, day or night, at 1-800-227-2345.
- After diagnosis: A guide for patients and families
- Rides to and from treatment
- Health insurance & financial assistance
- I Can Cope: Online cancer education classes
- Help with prescriptions
- Finding and paying for treatment
- Temporary lodging near treatment centers
- Nutrition for cancer patients
- How to talk to your loved ones about cancer
- Pain Control
- 'tlc' (Tender Loving Care): A magazine/catalog for women coping with cancer or any cancer treatment that causes hair loss.
- Nearing the end of life