No one need face cancer alone. We are here to provide support every step of the way, from the time you schedule a cancer test through recovery and beyond. We know what you are going through and we can put you in touch with others who can speak from experience. You are not alone. Call us anytime, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at 1-800-227-2345. We can help.
- Patient Navigators. In nine New England hospitals so far, these trained American Cancer Society employees provide free one-on-one support to patients and caregivers.
- Support groups & free rides to treatment
- An online community for cancer survivors and their families
- How to talk about cancer
- Online cancer education classes
- Stories of Hope
- Man to Man: Support for prostate cancer patients and their families
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Join with other breast cancer survivors and their families at one of our 23 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks in New England this October.
- Relay For Life: Join with other cancer survivors at a Relay For Life in or near your community. We'd be honored to have you participate in the Survivors' Lap.