The Statistics and Evaluation Center (SEC) is a shared resource of professional statisticians and evaluators that provide support to investigators in the Research and Health Promotions departments at the National Home Office, as well as mission delivery and income delivery staff throughout the Society. Each researcher biographical sketch linked below includes further details on that scientist’s research interests as well as a selection of relevant peer-reviewed publications.
- Kenneth M. Portier, PhD, Managing Director, SEC
- Joseph E. Bauer, PhD, Director, Survey Research
- Deborah Driscoll, BA, CCRC, Program Director, Survey Research
- Jeremy Martinez, MA, Program Manager, Evaluation Research
- Rentonia Morton, MPA, Program Manager, Survey Research
- Kara Riehman, PhD, Program Director, Evaluation Research
- Liora Sahar, PhD, GISP, Director, Evaluation Informatics