Children Diagnosed With Cancer: Financial and Insurance Issues
- Children Diagnosed With Cancer: Financial and Insurance Issues
- Insurance is complicated
- Private health plan coverage for children
- How to manage your child’s health insurance
- Getting answers to insurance-related questions
- Keeping records of your child’s insurance and medical costs
- Handling a health insurance claim denial
- Keeping employer-sponsored health insurance coverage when you leave your job
- What if my child’s medical care is covered by more than one insurance company?
- Government-funded health plans
- Who regulates insurance plans?
- Options for uninsured children
- State coverage and health insurance options for the hard to insure
- What sources are available to help with treatment costs if my child doesn’t have insurance and there’s no public assistance available?
- Financial issues for families: Getting help with living expenses
- To learn more
How to manage your child’s health insurance
Last Medical Review: 10/07/2013
Last Revised: 10/07/2013