Children Diagnosed With Cancer: Financial and Insurance Issues
If your child has been diagnosed with cancer, the last thing you want to think about is money. But families are usually forced to think about this issue sooner rather than later. Here we'll answer some of the most common questions about insurance and financial concerns. Click on the topics below to get started.
- Children Diagnosed With Cancer: Financial and Insurance Issues
- Covering the costs of cancer treatment
- Private health insurance options
- Types of private health plans for children
- Getting answers to insurance-related questions
- Keeping records of your child’s insurance and medical costs
- Handling a health insurance claim denial
- Keeping employer-sponsored health insurance coverage
- Government-funded health plans
- Who regulates insurance plans?
- Options for uninsured children
- What sources are available to help with treatment costs if my child doesn’t have insurance and there’s no public assistance available?
- Financial issues for families: Getting help with living expenses
- To learn more