Medicare Part D: Things People With Cancer May Want to Know
The Part D drug benefit is prescription drug coverage for people with Medicare. Here you'll find information to help you decide whether to enroll in a Part D drug plan, and if so, how to decide which plan is best for you. Click on the topics below to get started.
- The Medicare prescription drug coverage: Part D
- Special things people with cancer need to think about
- Who should enroll in Medicare Part D?
- Making a Part D plan decision
- Getting help to pay Medicare Part A and/or Part B premiums (the Medicare Savings Programs)
- Formularies and drug coverage
- Where can I use my Part D drug coverage to fill my prescriptions?
- How much will the Part D drug plan cost?
- Things to know once you’ve chosen a Part D drug plan
- Switching drug plans in the future
- Frequently asked questions
- Where can I get more help?
- Are you ready to get started?
- More information from your American Cancer Society