- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
- Special things people with cancer need to think about
- Who should enroll in Medicare Part D?
- Making a Part D plan decision
- Getting help to pay Medicare Part A and/or Part B premiums (the Medicare Savings Programs)
- Formularies and drug coverage
- Where can I use my Part D drug coverage to fill my prescriptions?
- How much will the Part D drug plan cost?
- Things to know once you’ve chosen a Part D drug plan
- Switching drug plans in the future
- Frequently asked questions
- Where can I get more help?
- Are you ready to get started?
- More information from your American Cancer Society
More information from your American Cancer Society
We have some more information that may also be helpful. You can read these materials on our website or order free copies from our toll-free number.
Health Insurance and Financial Assistance for the Cancer Patient (also in Spanish)
Prescription Drug Assistance Programs (also in Spanish)
No matter who you are, we can help. Contact us anytime, day or night, for cancer-related information and support. Call us at 1-800-227-2345 or visit www.cancer.org.
Last Medical Review: 01/22/2014
Last Revised: 01/23/2014