- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
- Special things people with cancer need to think about
- Who should enroll in Medicare Part D?
- Making a Part D plan decision
- Getting help to pay Medicare Part A and/or Part B premiums (the Medicare Savings Programs)
- Formularies and drug coverage
- Where can I use my Part D drug coverage to fill my prescriptions?
- How much will the Part D drug plan cost?
- Things to know once you’ve chosen a Part D drug plan
- Switching drug plans in the future
- Frequently asked questions
- Where can I get more help?
- Are you ready to get started?
- More information from your American Cancer Society
Medicare. Closing the Coverage Gap – Medicare Prescription Drugs Are Becoming More Affordable (May 2013). Accessed at www.medicare.gov/publications/pubs/pdf/11493.pdf on September 5, 2013.
Medicare. Medicare & You 2013. Accessed at www.medicare.gov/Pubs/pdf/10050.pdf on September 5, 2013.
Medicare. The Official US Government Site for People with Medicare. Accessed at www.medicare.gov on September 5, 2013.
Medicare Rights Center. Medicare Interactive. Accessed at www.medicareinteractive.org on September 6, 2013.
Last Medical Review: 09/13/2013
Last Revised: 09/13/2013