Health Insurance Options
Many people are able to get health insurance through their employers. Some may qualify for certain government-funded health care plans. Individuals can also purchase insurance plans through the marketplace. Learn more about your options here.
Get information about the types of health plans available here.
Workplace Health Insurance
Information about job-based health plans.
Other Health Insurance Options
Information about the different types of government-funded health plans, the marketplace, and more.
- If You Can't Get Insurance at Work
- Social Security Disability Income for People with Cancer
- Supplemental Security Income for People with Cancer
- Health Insurance for the Military, Veterans, and Their Families
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Children Diagnosed With Cancer: Financial and Insurance Issues
Find out about common scams and how to avoid them.