The Quit For Life® Program is a collaboration between the American Cancer Society and Alere Wellbeing.
The program helps people quit tobacco use by providing:
- Quitting Aids: Help you decide what type, dose and duration of nicotine substitute or other medication is right for you and teach you how to use it so it really works. Free nicotine replacement therapy products (patches or gum) if it's part of your personalized Quitting Plan.
- Quit Guide: Easy-to-use workbook that you can reference in any situation to help you stick with your Quitting Plan.
- Quit Coach: You will have expert support and assistance whenever you need it, over the phone, from Coaches who specialize in helping people quit tobacco.
- Web Coach: Access to a private, online community where you can complete activities, watch videos, track your progress, and join in discussions with others in the program.
- EMail: Tailored, motivational emails sent throughout the quitting process.
CVS-Quits Program: A partnership between the American Cancer Society and CVS Health. CVS-Quits is operated by the Quit For Life Program. Call the Quit Hotline operated by the American Cancer Society Quit For Life Program at (844-265-4321).
The CVS-Quits cessation program includes comprehensive array of services such as:
- In-store information
- Counseling, treatment through CVS’ pharmacists and nurse practitioners
- Access to both telephone-based and online triage, referral, and support
- Additional comprehensive programs for CVS Health pharmacy benefit management (PBM) plan members to help them to quit smoking as well.