The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) is a professional organization representing virtually all practicing dermatologists in the United States and Canada.
• Information on skin conditions and skin cancer
• Public Education/Community Programs
• Find Free skin cancer screening and board certified dermatologist near you online
• A list of organizations for further information and support
• Skin cancer risk assessment
• SPOT Skin Cancer: The purpose of SPOT Skin Cancer is to prevent and detect skin cancer, and ultimately save lives.
• SPOTme Skin Cancer Screening: To find a free SPOTme Skin Cancer Screening go to their website at https://www.aad.org/public/spot-skin-cancer/programs/screenings/find-a-screening
• AAD Store: A list of publications and product catalog (some available in Spanish)
Note: the American Academy of Dermatology cannot answer medical questions, give referrals to specific dermatologists, or endorse products. Those looking to find a dermatologist in their area are encouraged to use the Academy’s Find a Dermatologist tool.
Mission: Promoting leadership in dermatology and excellence in patient care through education, research and advocacy.