The Kidney Cancer Association is a nonprofit voluntary health organization working to improve care and increase survival of kidney cancer patients worldwide; its mission is a world without kidney cancer. The Kidney Cancer Association educates patients and physicians, collaborates and funds research in renal cancer, and advocates at the Federal level on issues of importance to patients and physicians.
• Information, education, and physician locator service
• Nurse Hotline and Live Chat: available 24 hours/7 days a week (leave message if reach voice mail)
• Local, regional and national educational meetings for patients and their families
• “Kidney Cancer News” - a monthly e-newsletter
• Grass roots advocacy training and activities