American Cancer Society Hope Lodge—Buffalo
Our Wish List
The Hope Lodge has an ongoing need for many types of items such as gift cards, kitchen supplies, linens and towels. By donating the following items from our wish list, you will help make the Hope Lodge a true "home away from home" for our guests.
Non-Perishable Food Items
Pots and Pans
Gift Cards: Sam's Club, BJ's Warehouse, Wal-Mart, Target
Gas Gift Cards
A big thank you to the many people, organizations, hospitals and friends who make the operation of Hope Lodge possible. Without their support, we would not be able provide such a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer. If your organization, group or business would like to help support Hope Lodge Buffalo, please call Ann Raderman at 716-882-9244.
Volunteering for the American Cancer Society means you have an opportunity to save lives and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help cancer patients and their families
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Involve your family and friends
- Individual Opportunities
- Special projects (data entry, special projects, speakers' bureau, etc.)
- Front desk and receptionist assistance
- Planning a patient/guest activities
- Assisting in maintenance of building: cleaning of kitchen, common areas, etc.
- Prepare dinner for patients/guests during the week – Pasta Night, Bar-B-Que, Soup Night, etc.
- Group clean-up on the weekend, give the Lodge a real "spring cleaning"
- Game night for patients/guests
Please contact Ann Raderman at Ann.Raderman@cancer.org for a volunteer application.