American Cancer Society Hope Lodge—Marshfield
611 W. Doege St.
Marshfield, WI 54449
715-486-9100 or 800-227-2345
Joleen Specht, Hope Lodge Manager
About Our Facility
The American Cancer Society Hope Lodge® in Marshfield, Wis offers private suites for the comfort of its guests and their caregiver. Fostering a home-like environment, the Hope Lodge is equipped with a community dining room, kitchen, family room, library and laundry facilities. The Lodge also offers guests a wide variety of cancer programs and services that provide information, resources and support to ease the cancer journey.
American Cancer Society Hope Lodge Facility is equiped with the following.
- 22 private guest rooms all with Queen beds and some suites with Queen sleeper sofas. All rooms are equipped with bathroom, telephone, TV/VCR/DVD
- Four fully equipped kitchens where guests may prepare their own meals
- Community Dining Room
- Community Great Room, library, meditation/chapel room, game room, soda vending and outdoor patios
- On site laundry facilities
Vita Bella Gala 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013
Visit us at www.marshfieldhlgala.org for updates.
Hope Lodge Marshfield opened it's doors to guests in March 2003. Since then we have provided cost free lodging for over 6,000 cancer patients and their caregivers.
Since March 2003
The lodge served over 6,000 Guests
Provided over 36,000 Overnight Stays
The Average Length of Stay of was 4 days
Marshfield Hope Lodge is staffed 24/7 by American Cancer Society employees consisting of the following:
- Hope Lodge Manager - Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Night and Weekend Supervisors - 4:00 pm - 8:00 am
The Lodge is also assisted greatly by many wonderful volunteers throughout the year. Some volunteers are committed to weekly tasks while others help as the need arises.
Altogether our volunteers number well over 140 with some 30 being active at least monthly. In 2010, our volunteers accumulated over 3,000 hours.