The Richard M. Schulze Family American Cancer Society Hope Lodge—Minneapolis
2500 University Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
612-379-6352 or 800-227-2345
If you would like more information,
or want to tour the facility, please contact
Hope Lodge Manager
Hope Lodge Assistant Manager
Stories & Comments
"Hope Lodge is very special to Pat and me. It was there... being here made it possible to have the therapy I needed. Without being here I would not have been able to afford the hyperbaric chamber treatments. The comfort, supportive environment of being with others all facing cancer issues, the friendships, sharing, and the exceptional staff and volunteers have made this a wonderful life experience in spite of the reason we came in the first place. Hope Lodge gives hope".
Ted and Pat Gay
What I like best about Hope Lodge?
- The compassionate, friendly and professional staff, the uniqueness of the beds and the cheerfulness of it
- I saved money to use towards treatment
- Everyone is friendly here and supportive
- Wonderful staff and facilities
- The people and the rooms
- We would like to thank all of you for your smiles and hospitality. We will always think of this as a bright spot during this time.
- The staff were kind, thoughtful and compassionate. Their care was unconditional and they became my friends
- The staff and patients I got to meet
- Easy access to the hospital and the campus security shuttle
- The cleanliness, comfort and convenience of all areas in the facility and the helpfulness of the staff
- Good people, good workers, friendly, everybody made you feel at home
- What a wonderful facility. I hope it will find comfort for many cancer patients and families