Managing Cancer-related Fatigue
Fatigue is when someone does not have enough energy to do the things he or she wants to do. Fatigue is the most common side effect of cancer and cancer treatment. In fact, about 90% of cancer patients receiving treatment have fatigue.
During this class you will learn:
- Basics about cancer-related fatigue
- What causes fatigue in people with cancer
- How to describe fatigue to your doctor
- Questions to ask your doctor about fatigue
- How a caregiver can help
- Where you can get more information about cancer-related fatigue
There is no registration for this class. Go to Managing Cancer-Related Fatigue now.