- When Cancer Comes Back: Cancer Recurrence
- What is cancer recurrence?
- What are the types of recurrence?
- Could I have done something to prevent the recurrence?
- Common questions about cancer recurrence
- When cancer recurs
- Treating recurrence
- What happens if treatment is no longer working?
- How do people cope emotionally when cancer recurs?
- What about the “why” questions?
- Get support
- Treating cancer as a chronic illness
- To learn more
To learn more
Here is more information you might find helpful. You also can order free copies of our documents from our toll-free number, 1-800-227-2345, or read them on our website, www.cancer.org.
Living with cancer
Health Insurance and Financial Assistance for the Cancer Patient (also in Spanish)
When cancer becomes advanced
Advanced Cancer (also in Spanish)
Nearing the End of Life (also in Spanish)
Other approaches to cancer treatment
Clinical Trials: What You Need to Know (also in Spanish)
No matter who you are, we can help. Contact us anytime, day or night, for information and support. Call us at 1-800-227-2345 or visit www.cancer.org.
Last Medical Review: 07/28/2015
Last Revised: 07/28/2015