Clinical Trials: What You Need to Know
Knowing all you can about clinical trials can help you feel better when deciding whether or not to take part in one. This guide addresses many basic questions and concerns about clinical trials so that you will be better prepared to discuss this option with your doctor and your family. It can help you decide which questions you need to ask and what the answers may mean for you. Click on the topics below to get started.
- The Basics of Clinical Trials
- What Are the Phases of Clinical Trials?
- Making the Decision About Clinical Trials
- How Are Clinical Trial Participants Protected?
- How Do I Find a Clinical Trial That’s Right for Me?
- What’s It Like to Be in a Clinical Trial?