Complementary and Alternative Methods and Cancer
Complementary and alternative are terms used to describe many kinds of products, practices, and systems that are not part of mainstream medicine. Learn about how they are used for people with cancer here.
- What are complementary and alternative methods?
- How are complementary methods used to manage cancer?
- What kinds of cancer treatment are there?
- Why are complementary and alternative therapies harder to evaluate?
- What are the risks of not using mainstream cancer treatment?
- Can I safely use an alternative or complementary therapy?
- Will my insurance cover alternative and complementary therapies?
- How do I talk to my doctor about alternative and complementary methods?
- Using a complementary or alternative method is your decision
- To learn more