Learning About New Ways to Prevent Cancer
In your quest to be healthy, you may hear about something that you are told can reduce your risk of cancer -- a new way you haven't heard about before. It sounds like a good idea, and you may want to try it. Before you put your body and money on the line, find out more about it. Click on the topics below to get started.
- Learning About New Ways to Prevent Cancer
- Look at where the information came from
- Look at the science behind the prevention method
- Types of human studies on cancer risk
- Studies that observe humans
- Human testing: Clinical trials
- A closer look at the evidence
- Other questions about studies on new ways to prevent cancer
- What does this mean to you?
- To learn more
- Appendix A