Distress in People With Cancer
A certain amount of distress is normal when you or a family member has cancer. But some people may be affected more than others. Here we discuss some of the signs that a person may be having trouble dealing with distress, and discuss the types of help that are available. Click on the topics below to get started.
- What is distress?
- How do you know when your distress level is normal or more serious?
- Tools to help measure distress
- How can I help myself cope with cancer?
- Do you need extra help for your distress?
- Counseling services you may need
- More resources to help you
- To learn more