Fertility and Cancer
Cancer and its treatment can sometimes affect a person's ability to have children. Here we offer information on how cancer treatment can affect fertility, ways to preserve fertility before treatment, and fertility options available after treatment. Click on the topics below to get started.
- Fertility and Cancer: What Are My Options?
- What is infertility?
- Talking to your cancer care team about fertility before your treatment
- How does cancer treatment affect fertility in women?
- Preserving fertility in women before cancer treatment
- Fertility options for women after treatment
- How does cancer treatment affect fertility in men
- Preserving fertility in men before cancer treatment
- Fertility options for men after cancer treatment
- Preserving fertility in children with cancer
- Frequently asked questions
- Other issues
- To learn more