Understanding Lymphedema -- For Cancers Other Than Breast Cancer
Lymphedema can be caused by surgery or radiation therapy in certain parts of the body. It can be a long-term problem, but there are ways to manage it. There are also things you can do to try to prevent it. Click on the topics below to get started.
- What is lymphedema?
- What is the lymph system?
- Signs of lymphedema
- When does lymphedema develop?
- What causes lymphedema?
- Who gets lymphedema?
- For people at risk for lymphedema
- For people who have lymphedema
- Take care of yourself
- To learn more about cancer and lymphedema