Lymphedema: What Every Woman With Breast Cancer Should Know
Women who have been treated for breast cancer may be at risk for lymphedema in the arm, breast, and chest. Here we talk about what lymphedema is, the steps you can take to lower your risk, and what signs you can look for. Click on the topics below to get started.
- What is lymphedema?
- Signs and symptoms of lymphedema
- What to do after surgery or radiation to help reduce swelling
- For women at risk for lymphedema
- For women who have lymphedema
- Take care of yourself.
- Take the quiz.
- To learn more about lymphedema