Lymphedema: What Every Woman With Breast Cancer Should Know
Women who have been treated for breast cancer may be at risk for lymphedema in the arm, breast, and chest. Here we talk about what lymphedema is, the steps you can take to lower your risk, and what signs you can look for. Click on the topics below to get started.
- Why do I need to know about lymphedema?
- How to reduce swelling after surgery or radiation
- How to help prevent and control lymphedema
- How to care for cuts, scratches, or burns
- Signs of lymphedema
- Lymphedema treatment
- Take care of yourself
- To learn more about lymphedema
- Take the quiz