Sex and Women with Cancer: Overview

+ -Text Size


Professional help

The first step in finding help for a sexual problem is to talk with your doctor. If your cancer specialist can’t help you, ask your family doctor or another member of your healthcare team. They should be able to suggest a counselor who’s an expert in sexual problems. Don’t wait − get the help you need.

Last Medical Review: 05/09/2013
Last Revised: 05/09/2013