Immunotherapy is treatment that uses your body's own immune system to help fight cancer. Get information about the different types of immunotherapy and the types of cancer they are used to treat. Click on the topics below to get started.
- What is cancer immunotherapy?
- Monoclonal antibodies to treat cancer
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors to treat cancer
- Cancer vaccines
- Non-specific cancer immunotherapies and adjuvants
- What’s new in cancer immunotherapy research?
- To learn more
- References about immunotherapy