Cancer cells that break off from a primary tumor and enter the bloodstream or lymph vessels can reach nearly all tissues of the body. Bones are a common place for these cancer cells to settle and start growing. Tumors that result from these cells entering the bones are called bone metastases. Click on the topics below to get started.
- Understanding Bone Metastasis
- Signs and Symptoms of Bone Metastasis
- How Are Bone Metastases Diagnosed?
- Treating Bone Metastases
- Treating Problems Caused by Bone Metastases
- Talking to Your Doctor About Bone Metastases