When Someone You Know Has Cancer
Finding out that someone you know has cancer can be difficult. You may have many questions, both about cancer itself and about how you should talk to and act around this person. Here, we will try to answer some of your questions about cancer and share some ideas about how you can show your concern and offer your support. Click on the topics below to get started.
- When Someone You Know Has Cancer
- General questions and answers
- What are the different types of cancer treatment?
- What to expect
- Ways to respond
- A list of basic do’s and don’ts
- Offering support
- What if the cancer returns?
- To learn more