When Someone You Know Has Cancer
Finding out that someone you know has cancer can be difficult. You may have many questions, both about cancer itself and about how you should talk to and act around this person. If you’re very close to the person with cancer, this can be a frightening and stressful time for you, too.
Here, we will try to answer some of your questions about cancer. We will also share some ideas about how you can show your concern and offer your help to someone with cancer.
- General questions and answers about cancer
- What are the different types of cancer treatment?
- What to expect when someone you know has cancer
- Ways to respond when someone you know has cancer
- A list of basic do’s and don’ts when someone you know has cancer
- Offering support to someone with cancer
- What if the person’s cancer comes back?
- To learn more