- General questions and answers about cancer
- What are the different types of cancer treatment?
- What to expect when someone you know has cancer
- Ways to respond when someone you know has cancer
- A list of basic do’s and don’ts when someone you know has cancer
- Offering support to someone with cancer
- What if the person’s cancer comes back?
- To learn more
To learn more
More information from your American Cancer Society
We have a lot more information that you might find helpful. Explore www.cancer.org or call our National Cancer Information Center toll-free number, 1-800-227-2345. We’re here to help you any time, day or night.
Along with the American Cancer Society, other sources of information and support include:
National Cancer Institute
Toll-free number: 1-800-422-6237
Offers information about cancer and issues affecting the lives of cancer patients and their families
No matter who you are, we can help. Contact us anytime, day or night, for information and support. Call us at 1-800-227-2345 or visit www.cancer.org.
Last Medical Review: 05/13/2014
Last Revised: 02/05/2015