American Cancer Society Musekamp Family Hope Lodge—
AddressView Map2806 Reading Road , Cincinnati, OH 45206 Phone: 513-618-5585Fax: 513-618-5586
Our Wish List
Items marked with an ‘!’ are needed most
- Movies – DVD or VHS Tape
- Travel Size Oral Care Products – Tooth Paste & Mouth Wash!
- Travel Size deodorants
- Liquid Hand Sanitizer
- Liquid Fabric Softener
- Color Safe Liquid Bleach
- Dishwasher Tablets/Packets (not powder or liquid)
- Paper Towels – Rolls!!!
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- 409 Spray Cleaner
- Pots & Pans – Preferably Stainless Steel
- Canned Goods & Nonperishable foods!
- Paper Plates
- Plastic Silverware
- Disposable Hot & Cold Cups!
- Foils & Wraps!
- Plastic Baggies – All Sizes, especially the large ones!
- Beverage Condiments (sugar packets, sugar substitute packets, creamer packets)
- Cooking Oil
- Copy Paper for Guests Computer Rooms!
- Ink Pens for Guest Rooms
- Staples & Paper Clips
- Stamps for guests to write home
Guest Personal Needs (for families with limited means)
- Grocery Store Gift Cards!
- Department Store Gift Cards
- Gasoline Gift Cards
Hope Lodge is always looking for dedicated volunteers to help make the day to day lives of our guests and caregivers more comfortable during their stay. We need volunteers to help sanitize rooms, organize the four kitchens, transport guests to local stores, and to just visit & share a cup of coffee. Background checks are completed on all of our volunteers to ensure the safety of our guests.
Thank you to the many organizations, businesses, foundations and people who make the operation of the Musekamp Family Hope Lodge possible. Without their support, we would not be able to provide such a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer.
Residency at a Hope Lodge facility is a courtesy extended at the sole discretion of American Cancer Society. All individuals who meet the Hope Lodge eligibility requirements will be welcomed regardless of race, creed, citizenship, physical disability, gender, color, ethnic heritage, veteran status, economic status, or sexual orientation. For admissions information, please select a Hope Lodge location.