The Richard M. Schulze Family American Cancer Society Hope Lodge—
Stories & Comments
What I like best about Hope Lodge?
- The compassionate, friendly and professional staff, the uniqueness of the beds and the cheerfulness of it
- I saved money to use towards treatment
- Everyone is friendly here and supportive
- Wonderful staff and facilities
- The people and the rooms
- We would like to thank all of you for your smiles and hospitality. We will always think of this as a bright spot during this time.
- The staff were kind, thoughtful and compassionate. Their care was unconditional and they became my friends
- The staff and patients I got to meet
- Easy access to the hospital and the campus security shuttle
- The cleanliness, comfort and convenience of all areas in the facility and the helpfulness of the staff
- Good people, good workers, friendly, everybody made you feel at home
- What a wonderful facility. I hope it will find comfort for many cancer patients and families
Residency at a Hope Lodge facility is a courtesy extended at the sole discretion of American Cancer Society. All individuals who meet the Hope Lodge eligibility requirements will be welcomed regardless of race, creed, citizenship, physical disability, gender, color, ethnic heritage, veteran status, economic status, or sexual orientation. For admissions information, please select a Hope Lodge location.