How can I learn more about cancer and cancer treatment?
If you would like more detailed information on radiation therapy, see A Guide to Radiation Therapy. You can read it online or call us for a free copy.
No matter who you are, we can help. Contact us anytime, day or night, for information and support. Call us at 1-800-227-2345, or explore www.cancer.org. We want to help you get well.
For cancer information, answers, and support, call your American Cancer Society 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-227-2345.
Last Medical Review: October 9, 2015 Last Revised: October 9, 2015
- What’s in this guide
- Questions about radiation therapy
- What should I ask my doctor?
- External beam radiation therapy
- Internal radiation therapy
- What about radiation side effects?
- What can I do to take care of myself during radiation?
- Follow-up care
- How can I learn more about cancer and cancer treatment?