National Cancer Survivors Day
Be a Healthier Cancer Survivor
Whether you're still in treatment or long since finished, there are many ways to continue to take care of yourself. Eating right – limiting processed and red meat, and eating more fruits and vegetables – is an important part of that equation. Exercise can boost your stamina, lessen fatigue, and keep you on the road to better health.
It's also important to get the recommended cancer screenings so you can catch any new cancers early, when treatments are more likely to be successful. For more information about what you can do stay well after cancer, call us at 1-800-227-2345.
- ACS Report: Number of US Cancer Survivors Expected to Exceed 20 Million by 2026
- Inspire the Cancer Survivor in Your Life
- Cancer Survivors: 6 Tips for Staying Healthy
- Study: Chemo for Childhood Cancer Affects Male Survivors’ Fertility More Than Females’
- 6 Tips for Managing Stress
- ACS Releases Long-term Care Guideline for Survivors of Head and Neck Cancer
- Financial Problems Lower Many Cancer Survivors’ Quality of Life