Skip to main content

Thank You

One of our partnership specialists will connect with you soon.

Benefits to Partnership

Collaborating with the American Cancer Society can help increase your relevance and make your customers and employees take notice:

  • The American Cancer Society is the #1 trusted source for cancer information, with over 100 million annual visits to
  • We are the largest private, not-for-profit funder of cancer research, and have invested more than $4.8 billion since 1946.
  • We’ve contributed to a 27% decrease in the overall US cancer death rate since 1991, avoiding >2.6 million cancer deaths.
  • Overall, 79% of our resources have been invested in cancer research, patient support, prevention information and education, and detection and treatment. (The other 21% of resources have been used to fund our management and general expenses, and fundraising expenses.)
  • By attacking cancer from every angle, the American Cancer Society is helping patients access services such as free rides to treatment, free lodging near hospitals, and a 24/7 cancer helpline along with fostering cutting-edge research and breakthroughs and advocating on behalf of cancer patients.