American Cancer Society Winn-Dixie Hope Lodge
Atlanta Hope Lodge exterior
Exterior view of the American Cancer Society Winn-Dixie Hope Lodge, Atlanta, GA.
Atlanta Hope Lodge dining room
Dining room at the American Cancer Society Winn-Dixie Hope Lodge, Atlanta, GA.
Atlanta Hope Lodge living room
Living room at the American Cancer Society Winn-Dixie Hope Lodge, Atlanta, GA.
Help to make the Atlanta Hope Lodge a true "home away from home."
The Atlanta Hope Lodge has an ongoing need for many types of items, such as gift cards, kitchen supplies, linens and towels. By donating items on our wish list, you will help to make the Atlanta Hope Lodge a true "home away from home" for our future guests.
40”+ Color TV (flat screen for Information Center) with wall mount
Large Paper Shredders (2)
Bath Mats (52)
Blanket Throws (52)
White Bath towels
Pots & pans
Plates and cup sets
Gift Cards: Sam's, Wal-Mart, Gas cards
100 Gift Baskets/Bags
Tickets: Sports events, Movie passes, Stone Mountain, Zoo Atlanta
Buy a Brick
Invest in Hope. Support the Atlanta Hope Lodge's Brick Campaign!
Help us pave the way to hope by purchasing a brick in honor of a special friend or relative, a caring doctor or nurse, or a special occasion. Our goal is to pave the walkway by our garden and deck areas with personalized bricks. Your donation of $125 for each brick will help ensure that we can continue to offer no cost lodging well into the future. Thank you for your commitment to the Atlanta Hope Lodge!
To buy a brick, call the Hope Lodge Manager at 404-327-9200.
Support our Expansion
Help us meet the demand for lodging for cancer patients.
The Atlanta Hope Lodge is expanding to meet the increasing demand for lodging for cancer patients in the Atlanta area. There are several great ways to financially support the expansion of the Atlanta Hope Lodge:
- Naming Opportunities: A room dedication is a very special and permanent way to recognize someone special or to come together as a family or group and help support the Hope Lodge. Naming opportunities range from $25,000 - $150,000.
- Wall of Hope: Be recognized on our Wall of Hope as a major contributor to the Atlanta Expansion.
To learn more about how you can help with our expansion, please contact: Blake Young at 404-949-6411 or email@example.com.
Donors & Local Supporters
Thanks are in order to the many people, organizations, hospitals and friends who make the operation of Hope Lodge possible. Without their support, we would not be able provide such a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer. If you would like for your organization, group or business to join the Friends of the Atlanta Hope Lodge, please call the Manager at 404-327-9200.
Volunteering for the American Cancer Society means you have an opportunity to save lives and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help cancer patients and their families
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Involve your family and friends
- Special projects (data entry, special projects, speakers' bureau, etc.)
- Front desk and receptionist assistance
- Planning a patient/guest activities
- Assisting in maintenance of building: cleaning of kitchen, common areas, etc.
- Prepare dinner for patients/guests during the week – Pasta Night, Bar-B-Que, Soup Night, etc.
- Group clean-up on the weekend, give the Lodge a real "spring cleaning"
- Game night for patients/guests. Our guests love Bingo and other games
- Talent night – show off your talent to the delight of others
If you would like to volunteer at the Atlanta Winn Dixie Hope Lodge please contact the Hope Lodge at 404-327-9200.
Residency at a Hope Lodge facility is a courtesy extended at the sole discretion of American Cancer Society. All individuals who meet the Hope Lodge eligibility requirements will be welcomed regardless of race, creed, citizenship, physical disability, gender, color, ethnic heritage, veteran status, economic status, or sexual orientation. For admissions information, please select a Hope Lodge location.