American Cancer Society Hope Lodge—
With our high occupancy and usage, we are always in need of replacing and refurbishing things around Hope Lodge. Below is a list of some of the items we currently need. If you can donate any of those items, please contact: Karen Seaberry, Hope Lodge manager, at 410-547-2522.
HOPE LODGE WISH LIST
- Bath Mats
- Shower Curtains
- Shower liners
- Inkjet Cartridges
- Dust Busters
- Dish Clothes/Sponges
- Pots & Pans (T-Fal)
- Glass Pitchers
- Kitchen Utensils
- Serving Bowls/Baskets/Platters
- Roll Paper Towels/Napkins
- Paper Plates/Cups
- Plastic Utensils
- Clock Radios
- Pens, pads, etc.
- Postage stamps
- Telephone Calling Cards
- Movie Passes
- Dinner Certificates
- Sporting Event Tickets (i.e. Orioles, Ravens)
- Museum memberships
- Aquarium Membership/Individual Ticket
- Gift cards: Walmart, Target, Gas etc.
To Arrange an In-Kind donation:
Please contact Karen Seaberry at 410-547-2522 or email@example.com
Our address is:
American Cancer Society/Hope Lodge
636 West Lexington Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Donors & Local Supporters
Thanks are in order to the many people, organizations, hospitals and friends who make the operation of Hope Lodge possible. Without their support, we would not be able to provide such a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer.
To make a monetary contribution:
Support our day-to-day operational costs
Your gift will make it possible for the Hope Lodge to continue to provide lodging at no cost to people facing cancer. Help provide the necessary funds to keep the Hope Lodge operating well into the future. Any size donation is appreciated.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please contact Hope Lodge Manager, Karen Seaberry, at 410-547-2522 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks should be make out to: ACS Hope Lodge
And mailed to:
636 W. Lexington Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Here is your chance to make a difference!
Volunteers are a major part of the Hope Lodge's success. They help us create a family-like atmosphere by offering hope, strength and assistance to our guests. The personal reward of volunteering at the Hope Lodge is immeasurable.
Here is a list of volunteer activities:
- Special projects (data entry, special projects, speakers bureau, etc.)
- Front desk and receptionist assistance during evenings/weekend/holiday hours
- Housekeeping assistance for patients not able to clean guestroom
- Planning a patient/guest activity during the weekend
- Assisting with building maintenance,landscaping, painting, cleaning kitchen, etc.
- Prepare dinner for patients/guests during week -- Pasta night, Bar-B-Que, Soup night, etc.
- Group clean-up on weekend, give the lodge a real "spring cleaning," painting rooms, game night for patients/guests, talent night
If you are interested in volunteering, contact Hope Lodge Manager, Karen Seaberry at 410-547-2522.
Residency at a Hope Lodge facility is a courtesy extended at the sole discretion of American Cancer Society. All individuals who meet the Hope Lodge eligibility requirements will be welcomed regardless of race, creed, citizenship, physical disability, gender, color, ethnic heritage, veteran status, economic status, or sexual orientation. For admissions information, please select a Hope Lodge location.