Joseph S. and Jeannette M. Silber Hope Lodge—
AddressView Map11432 Mayfield Road , Cleveland, OH 44106-2364 Phone: 216-844-HOPE (4673)Fax: 216-844-2959
Staying With Us
All guests staying at Hope Lodge must be over the age of 18. All patients are required to have a caregiver throughout their stay at Hope Lodge. All patients must be in active cancer treatment. The commute for patients receiving treatment in the Greater Cleveland area is approximately a one hour drive or greater.
Upon approval, patients and caregivers must check in with a Hope Lodge volunteer or staff member and must agree to abide by the Hope Lodge rules and regulations.
Guests are free to come and go as they please as long as the assigned room is in active use for at least 4 nights/ 5 days per week. This arrangement allows patients undergoing five days a week treatment such as radiation to go home for the weekend while maintaining lodging at the Hope Lodge during the week.
Check out from Hope Lodge is anticipated within 24 hours of discharge from the hospital/treatment. Hope Lodge is not available for those convalescing or in a rehab-type program.
All guests are referred to Hope Lodge via the treating facility social work department.
All new guests will be given a tour of the facility and make sure the guests are comfortable with key usage, parking location, and private food storage.
Food, clothing, and toiletries are the only items guests must provide during a stay at Hope Lodge. Linens, towels, laundry and cleaning supplies, and all kitchen equipment are provided.
Guests should allow 30 minutes for the check in process.
What to Bring
Food, clothing, and toiletries are the only items guests must provide during a stay at Hope Lodge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests staying at the Hope Lodge must be over the age of eighteen.
- All guests must have a caregiver.
- Children visiting the Hope Lodge must have prior approval of the director. Children may not stay overnight at the Lodge.
- The Hope Lodge does not have televisions in the rooms. You may bring one with you, but the reception will be poor unless you bring an antenna. There is not cable access in the guest rooms. There are 4 large TVs throughout the Lodge. In addition, the Lodge has portable DVD players and a selection of movies on site.
- There is wireless computer access in the lobbies for those guests utilizing laptop computers. The are 5 desktop computers and printer available with internet access. A fax may be sent via the front Hope Lodge office.
- Patients and their caregivers may go home for the weekend without giving up their room at the Hope Lodge. Inform the staff on duty of your departure and upon your return.
- Each guest has a private pantry, refrigerator space, and freezer space.
- Each guest room has a private bathroom and most have 2 double beds.
- Parking is available at no cost on site at the Hope Lodge.
The Hope Lodge and its premises is a tobacco-free environment
Residency at a Hope Lodge facility is a courtesy extended at the sole discretion of American Cancer Society. All individuals who meet the Hope Lodge eligibility requirements will be welcomed regardless of race, creed, citizenship, physical disability, gender, color, ethnic heritage, veteran status, economic status, or sexual orientation. For admissions information, please select a Hope Lodge location.