American Cancer Society McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge—
Each year, the American Cancer Society’s McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge provides hundreds of cancer patients with free lodging while they are undergoing treatment, saving them thousands of dollars in transportation costs and hotel expenses. We need your support to allow us to continue to provide this life-enhancing service. By donating items on our wish list, you will help to make the Hope Lodge a true “home away from home” for our future guests. To donate, contact the Hope Lodge at: (252) 695-6143 or Katrina.Combs@cancer.org.
Download our Wish List of current needs: Greenville Hope Lodge Wish List 2016
Donors & Local Supporters
Thanks are in order to the many people, organizations, hospitals and friends who make the operation of Hope Lodge possible. Without their support, we would not be able to provide such a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer. To find out how you can support the McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge, contact Katrina Combs at 252-695-6143 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering for the American Cancer Society means you have an opportunity to save lives and fulfill your own.
When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help cancer patients and their families
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Involve your family and friends
- Special projects (data entry, special projects, speakers' bureau, etc.)
- Front desk and receptionist assistance during weekend/holiday hours
- Planning a patient/guest activity during the weekend
- Assisting with building maintenance: cleaning kitchen, common areas, etc.
- Prepare dinner for patients/guests during the week -- Pasta Night, BBQ, Soup Nite, etc.
- Group clean-up on the weekend, give the Lodge a real "spring cleaning"
- Game night for patients/guests. Our guests love Bingo and other games
- Talent night -- show off your talent to the delight of others
To volunteer contact:
American Cancer Society
McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge
930 A Wellness Drive
Greenville, NC 27834
Residency at a Hope Lodge facility is a courtesy extended at the sole discretion of American Cancer Society. All individuals who meet the Hope Lodge eligibility requirements will be welcomed regardless of race, creed, citizenship, physical disability, gender, color, ethnic heritage, veteran status, economic status, or sexual orientation. For admissions information, please select a Hope Lodge location.