Crispy Shrimp Sensations
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined (about 24 shrimp)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 large egg whites
- 1- 1/2 cups finely crushed reduced fat buttery crackers (about 35 crackers), such as Ritz
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 12-ounce bottle cocktail sauce
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler.
- Place shrimp and cornstarch in a resealable plastic bag. Close bag and shake to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine water and egg whites; beat until foamy.
- In another small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip shrimp in egg white mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray shrimp with a light coat of cooking spray.
- Broil 5 minutes or until the shrimp are done, turning once.
- Serve with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
Per Serving (approximate)
|Total Fat||4.5 g|