Festive Tuna Roll-Ups
Bright red or green pepper rings dress up this easy appetizer made from familiar ingredients. Keep the fat content low by choosing tuna packed in water rather than oil.
- 1 6-ounce can white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 4 tortillas, spinach (green), tomato (red), or whole-wheat
- 8 dill pickle spears
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 8 pepper rings, green or red
- Mix tuna and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Lay out each tortilla. Spread tuna in a line down the center of each. Top tuna with 2 pickles per tortilla and carrots.
- Roll each tortilla burrito-style; keep closed by wrapping 2 pepper rings around each tortilla.
- Cut each rollup in half and center pepper ring on each half.
Always wipe the blade(s) of a can opener after using it on tuna or any other canned item.
Per Serving (approximate)
|Total Fat||3 g|