Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
Help raise awareness and cancer-fighting funds
Engage your organization and encourage your employees or members to make an impact in the fight against cancer by becoming American Cancer Society volunteers. We have nationwide volunteer opportunities and a presence in local communities across the nation. Highlight your dedication to the community, attract customers, engage clients, and show your commitment to fighting cancer. Sign up and someone from the American Cancer Society will contact you to discuss volunteer opportunities that are best for your employees or members.
Nationwide opportunities available.
- Time commitment will vary depending on the American Cancer Society program or event you select.
- Your local Society staff can help your company or organization find volunteer opportunities that fit within your time allowance.
Information on training specific to the event or program you align with will be provided by your local Society staff.
You may choose specific volunteer programs or events that align with your organizational interests. As a strategic collaborator with the American Cancer Society you can increase your organization’s visibility, build positive relations in the community, develop employee or member connectivity, and boost satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. Many of our volunteer positions offer free training, and they are all great ways to allow your employees or members to learn new skills and develop contacts and relationships while making a difference in the fight against cancer.
Volunteer Positions and Responsibilities
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities for your employees to choose from ranging from patient support to community events and fundraising to legislative advocacy so that each employee can select the volunteer position that fits his or her interests.
Sign-up to volunteer and someone from the American Cancer Society will contact you to discuss opportunities that are best for your employees and organizations.
On the Sign Up to Volunteer form select the checkbox under “Volunteer Interests” that best aligns with your company’s needs. Someone from the Society will contact you for further information.
- Thank You, Volunteers
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network℠ (ACS CAN)
- Administrative and Clerical Volunteer Opportunities
- Cancer Resource Centers
- Community Office Volunteers
- Community Event Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
- Discovery Shops™
- Hope Lodge
- Look Good Feel Better®
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer®
- Online and Social Media Volunteer Opportunities
- Patient Services and Support Volunteer Opportunities
- Reach To Recovery®
- Relay For Life®
- Retail and Hospitality Volunteer Opportunities
- Road To Recovery®
- The Society in Second Life
- Sports and Recreation Volunteer Opportunities
- Fundraising Volunteer Opportunities
- Help Pass Laws to Defeat Cancer
- Sign Up to Volunteer
- Volunteer Stories