The CPS-3 Participant Portal was developed to:
- Enhance the CPS-3 experience for participants by making it easier to complete surveys and share other types of information in one place.
- Allow efficient and safe two-way communication between study participants and the CPS-3 research team.
- Accelerate scientific discovery by collecting study-related data more efficiently.
- Investigate and test novel data collection methods.
- Save money by reducing/minimizing traditional paper surveys so that we can use those donated funds for our lifesaving research.
In the summer of 2020, we piloted the CPS-3 portal to a select group of CPS-3 participants. Their feedback helped us improve and expand the portal into what it is now: convenient, easy to use, and appealing to study participants.
In 2021 and 2022, we began rolling out the portal to all CPS-3 participants. Over 60,000 participants have already joined, and registration is still open.
Would you like to register for the CPS-3 Participant Portal?
- Visit https://cps3.questionpro.com. Bookmark this site for easy access in the future.
- Click on “New User? Join Now.”
- Use your unique 7-digit CPS-3 ID (It’s printed directly above your name on the outside of your CPS-3 Summer 2022 Newsletter and in your CPS-3 Portal email invitation). Next, you'll confirm your ID and birth date.
- Confirm your contact information, review and sign the e-consent, and set up a password to access the secure site.
If you've already registered, access your account by logging in at any time. (https://cps3.questionpro.com)
Thank you for registering for the CPS-3 Participant Portal!